12 янв. 2011 г.

Крошечные планы

Hey, I love the night life 
Yes I do it's so much fun 
And before you know it 
Ah here comes the sun 
Sweetheart it's been real, but... 
The thrill is gone 

Silence is like a spirt 
That picked my house to haunt 
But I know it's there so I'm nonchalant 
Yet deep inside I need what I want 

(Chorus) 
And I want you to run away with me and experience something new 
Anything you've already done just won't do 
I want you 
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too 
You can believe in my baby 
Don't be cruel 
'Cause I want you 

Would a trip to a remoted island ease your mind 
Oh you look like a solitare every sunshine 
I like her 'cause she's fun 
And she's fearless 
She's a friend of mine 

And I'm not trying to say that you need some help 
Or you can have anything you want with your bad self 
I like her 'cause she's smart 
But she's still sexy 
She is somethin' else 

(Chorus) 
That's why I want you to run away with me and experience something new 
Anything you've already done just won't do 
I want you 
And I want you to genuinely and sincerely want me too 
You can believe in my baby, don't be cruel 
'Cause I want you 

Oooh... 
Oh one world to find a lady 
That happens to be three times the lady 
God is good 
But he took his time when he designed you baby 
That's why I want you 

And 
Oh I'll even quit my job 
Lovin' you, I'll make it my job 
Thank you Lord, thank you lord 
This is it 
My god! 
That's why I want you 

(Cee Lo Green "I want you")

1 комментарий: